Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays



MizB of Should Be Reading hosts the Teaser Tuesdays weekly event

Here are the rules:

* Grab your current read

* Let the book fall open to a random page

* Share with us (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (which I've modified to 2-4 sentences)

* You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from ... that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the "teaser" you've given!

* Please avoid spoilers!


"I couldn't summon the will to speak out the refusal my conscience kept telling me to make. So instead I just nodded and let my shoulders sag forward in complete resignation."

- "To My Senses" by Alexandrea Weis, page 105

5 comments:

TexasRed said...

Ohhh... very interesting. I haven't heard of this book yet.

jlshall said...

Yeah, I've had days like that, too. Haven't heard of this one, but it sounds interesting. Good teasers.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Whoa, that's a great teaser!

Wendi said...

Hmm - very serious!

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

avisannschild said...

I've heard good things about this book. Great teaser!