Monday, March 23, 2009

Friend award

Thanks so very much to Alyce of At Home With Books who has awarded me with the Friend Award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am giving this award to the following people/blogs (in no particular order):

Sheri from A Novel Menagerie
Anna from Diary of an Eccentric
Sandra from FRESH INK BOOKS
Luanne from A Bookworm's World
Avis from she reads and reads
Kathy from Bermudaonion's Weblog
Alea from Pop Culture Junkie
S. Krishna from S. Krishna's Books

These are some of the first blogs I read each day and they are all written by very special people!

8 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Congrats on your award. I got this one too. Hope your having a good day.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to you and thank you so much for thanking of me. I'm very flattered and appreciate it.

ANovelMenagerie said...

Your blog looks GREAT!

Thank you soooo much for the award. It means so much!

Sheri

Luanne said...

Sheri - congratulations on receiving this award - well deserved.

And I am honoured and flattered that you have passed it on to me! Thank you - I appreciate it very very much!

Sandra said...

Good for you, you deserve it. And thank you so much. I'm glad you find things that interest you on my blog.

avisannschild said...

Congrats, Sheri, on receiving this award, and thank you so much for awarding it to me! I am honoured!

S. Krishna said...

Thanks for this - I really appreciate it!

Anna said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award! Thanks for passing it on to me, and thanks for the kind words. They really mean a lot to me.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric