I was tagged by Cindy in my first meme!! You can check out Cindy's blog here.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Well here goes....
1. While I LOVE LOVE reading (obviously!), I am also a reality TV junkie. For some reason, I am drawn to those really bad reality TV shows. I guess it's kind of like a train wreck that is a disaster but you're just so fascinated that you can't look away.......
2. Everyone seems to have their signature favorite color but my favorite color changes daily. One day I'll be really into lilac but the next I'll be obsessed with aquamarine or kelly green. I don't think I'll ever make up my mind! (Have you ever seen those huge Crayola boxes ....too many choices!)
3. Speaking of color...... one day I had this urge to color-code my closet so now everything that is hanging up is in order of the color spectrum. It sounds absolutely insane (I've gotten much laughter as a response) but it looks so pretty - just like a rainbow!
4. Whenever I leave the house I always like to triple-check to make sure that the door is locked. Wait, I'm not sure if that's weird or not? Do you do that too?
5. I hate the cold. Seriously. The reason why this is weird is because I live in Quebec where the temperatures tend to reaching a blistering -40 degrees in the dead of winter. I have been living in this climate for all of my life but I have still not gotten used to the cold and each year I forget just how cold it gets.
6. I'm a HUGE list-maker. I love the feeling of crossing something of my "to-do list" even if it's something so small like making a phone call or writing an email. I also make tons of other lists for everything imaginable, such as pros and cons.
Well, that was fun!
Here are my six taggers (sorry if you've already been tagged or if you find the idea of this incredibly annoying :)
April at http://understimulatedmind.blogspot.com
Jonita at http://book-chic.blogspot.com
Lisa at http://aliveontheshelves.blogspot.com
Marie at http://understimulatedmind.blogspot.com
Sarah M. at http://libraryhospital.blogspot.com
Becky at http://blbooks.blogspot.com